Monday, December 11, 2006

:: MONDAY ::
weekends oso spent time sleeping.. regaining my sleep.. but too bad my sleeping routine got all mixed up.. i slpt in the morning, do my stuff at night.. >.<>.<

haix.. lately have so many things happening.. SPIM gives me the LEAST responsibilities, duty, bla bla.. mayb due to me not going to their meetings so often la.. haix.. they everytime held it on wed or fri.. those are the days where i'm not free... T_T so far i onli been attending ONE pathetic meeting of theirs.. i tink i'm juz useless.. they mass mail the main commitee saying that hu ever doesn't turn up for 3 meetings will b kicked outta commitee.. i dunno whether m i still in or out.. shld i give up SPIM? since that i dun have friends there.. grr.. nvm la.. juz let them kick me out ba.. since i'm not anything to them.

Choir? i self quit since i cannot go home so late le.. haix.. heard that their practise is until 9plus pm.. 0.o if i really went for choir, i guess i dunnid go home le.. hahax.. so so, it means tt if i quit both, I DUN HAVE CCA.. ^^ den i'm free le!! hahax! but i tink i might need the cca points since i'm (abit) determine to go NTU.. hehex! >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home